- HOME OWNERS as an alternative to a monthly gardener; preparing for a pending home sale or important event; save on WATER; avoid over seeding with winter rye; or to punch up the look of your lawn.
- LENDERS & REALTORS looking to prepare neglected properties for market. A real estate sign and a brown lawn is a clear sign to would be vandals that the home is vacant and unattended; a green lawn changes that appearance improving the security of the neighborhood and increasing curb appeal.
and GOVERNMENT AGENCIES
who want to maintain consistently attractive common areas
or minimize the impact of negligent or absentee homeowners.
Licensed – Insured - Responsible
Serving Maricopa, Pima and Pinal Counties
- LASTS HOW LONG – The lawn paint application will last approximately 90 days, depending on traffic and mowing.
- STAINING – Children, Pets, Walks & Driveway or Decks - Once the grass paint has dried (2 hours is fairly standard) it does not wash off. Turf paint is a proven product, used for years in the golf course industry and sports fields. It is 100% safe and environmentally friendly.
- RAIN – Once it is dry; it is permanent. You can only mow it off
- GRASS TYPES – warm weather grasses (typically Tall Fescue, Bermuda and Zoysia)
- COST – Residential rates as low as $199.99 for up to 3000 sq ft of coverage with price breaks for additional square footage or commercial and homeowner multiple property contracts.
- WHEN CAN YOU DO IT – Call me today!
BEST TIME TO APPLY
Currently serving AZ in
Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Tucson